Francie's Blog

Welcome to my blog!!I'll record my homework or dairy in this bolg!If you would like to tell me someing,you can leave a message for me~~

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Story: Something Else

Summary:
The story” Something Else” is about a different thing named Something else, and nobody wanted to get along with him. He felt so sad, and he tried to be the same with them. He drew pictures, played games, ate lunch, and did the same way like others. However, they still thought that something else was not like them and he did not belong here. Something else felt sad, but he could not do anything. One day, when he prepared to go to bed, there was a knock on the door, and his name was Something. Something wanted to be friends with Something else, and he said that he was like Something else. At first, Something else did not think they were alike. For a while, Something else thought that it was not important. Even though they were not alike, they still could be friends. Finally, they became good friends, and lived together.


Reflection:
I think friendship is very important to me, and it does not have any restriction. Although we are not alike or our interesting are different, we still can be friends. As long as we like each other, we can be friends, good and forever friends.
I choose this book to read because the cover is yellow. Yellow is my favorite color. On the cover, there is a cute animal( I thought it's an animal). The cute animal I think is " Something else".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home