Francie's Blog

Welcome to my blog!!I'll record my homework or dairy in this bolg!If you would like to tell me someing,you can leave a message for me~~

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My wonderful Christmas

This Christmas, I went to see a movie with my boyfriend. The movie named” Night at The Museum”. It is a comedy movie. We really had a good time.
The movie is about a man who found a job being a night guard in the museum. In the museum, all the exhibitions got alive at the night. It was so scared and chaos. The major actor, Lary, did not know how to solve this problem. During the time he tried to find many ways to solve the problem, it happened lots of funny things. I was laughing all the time. At the third time he stayed in the museum, he really convinced all the alive exhibitions to listen to his commands. Therefore, after this day, the museum did not be chaos anymore. They had a party all the night.
At first, we did not know which movie we should see. We thought that 黃金甲 was a good choice, too. However, we choose Night at The Museum. I think it is a great choice. We had a wonderful time in the movie. After seeing the movie, we went to see the 高鐵桃園站. It’s amazing! I think if it open, it will be a popular transport. And then, we went to a dinner. We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope we will have a good time next Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home