Francie's Blog

Welcome to my blog!!I'll record my homework or dairy in this bolg!If you would like to tell me someing,you can leave a message for me~~

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Song : We will get there

we will get there
Lyrics:Dick Lee Music:Dick Lee Arranger:Kenn C.

We remember the days, we sat out together with faith?
Remember the times, so fine, when we thought that nothing could stand in our way?
Then things weren't the same, the life that we knew had to change
We've struggled through the darkest storms, we thought we couldn't tame
Together we've tried, as we stood side by side
I knew we'd build a new world, a world of hope forever after

Deep in my heart I just know, right from the start we will grow
Look where we are, we've come so far and there's still a long long way to go
All of my heart, I will care. I'll play my part, I will share
With family and friends, together we'll stand
And in the end, hand in hand, we will get there

So now we begin, working together to win
Believing in trust, it must be possible to overcome anything.
There's so much to do, there's so much we can contribute
By sharing just a little love, we will start again a new
So why don't we try? If we stand side by side
I know we'll build a new world, a world of hope forever after


Summary :
The song is talking about the friendship. The story is : there are two people, and they are good friends for a long time. The composer reminded their memories before, and something they are facing now. They faced some difficulties and felt frustrated together, but they still stood side by side, encouraged each other. The composer thought their friendship is very strong, nothing can defeat it. Even though they knew they will face more troubles, they still believe it must be possible to overcome. As long as they still stand side by side and still hand in hand, they will get there, get a beautiful new world of hope forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home