Francie's Blog

Welcome to my blog!!I'll record my homework or dairy in this bolg!If you would like to tell me someing,you can leave a message for me~~

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The basketball player, 林志傑.

He is a basketball player in Taiwan. He is in Taiwan Beer basketball team of Super Basketball League. He is my favorite basketball player.
His name is 林志傑. He is the most important player in Taiwan Beer, and he got the most grades last year. I went to Taipei to see the game of 台啤 v.s 裕隆 last February. It was very very exciting. I screamd all the time after the game ended. Finally, 台啤 won the game. I was so happy about that.
He works very hard. Sometimes, he hurts on the game, but he never give up. He still braces himself. Althongh he loses the game, there is no regret.
I think his spirit is great. After I watch his perfomance on TV first, he becomes my object of learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home