Francie's Blog

Welcome to my blog!!I'll record my homework or dairy in this bolg!If you would like to tell me someing,you can leave a message for me~~

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Short Takes: Always a Memory

Summary: The author lost her best friend. Her friend are the school she used to attend and love, and her bird. Because the school fired, the author lost her friends. But only the author immune to loss. The bird, Sweetie's death didn't touch her at first, but as time passed, the bird's absence would bring on nightmares. Although the author cried out the bird's name, there would be no answer. The author was very sad about her bird's death, but there is a great memory always in her mind.


It's a moved story. I think the author have to be optimistic. Although the bird couldn't be alive, there was a great memory in her mind. The story make me think about myself. I have a dog, I really love my dog. If someday she die, I will must be very very sad. If I am sad about her death, I'll think of this story and remind me to be optimistic.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Francie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Francie said...

You forgot to leave your name.
You can leave the same message again.

Yap...this is a great story.
It really touch our heart.
You must be optimistic, and I 'll be, too.
Thanks for your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home